joining dates for 2012 batch in l@t info tech

hi........ could any one help me out here,,,,,,,,,,actually i got selected from coimbatore in tamilnadu on oct 12 ........they gave me the offer letter on the same day itself,,,,,,,,,but my college gave me those letters only on jun 3 .........and i signed on it....and got a conformation mail from l@t on jun 8,,,,,,my doubt is that when would they call me or send me the date of joining.........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Now that you're joining L&T InfoTech, it's time to learn the basics of text formatting.
  • lokesh.r
    lokesh.r
    k .Thank you.give me some suggestions please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Till now it was all in books that there are “dark galaxies” in the universe, gas-rich clusters that don’t have any stars. Recently using ESO’s Very Large Telescope first time...
It is known that when the water flow from one end of the nozzle to other the pressure remains unchanged and the velocity gets changed. "pressure is inversely proportional to...
Texas had again got the top spot for the America’s Top State for Business. This ranking was released by CNBC. Rhode Island was last one in the list of 50...
in case of ac ( 3 phase) three lines come from the generation site and neutral wire is not present. we just make a connection with any of these wire...
what is the difference between matlab and labview?