Joining date of cognizant 2012 batch?

Does anyone know what's the joining date of candidates recruited in 2012 by Cognizant?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    poonamsweet13
    can anybody plz tell me the joining date of cognizant 2012 batch?
    There won't be a common joining date for all the candidates. If you could tell us the region / college to which you belong, CEans might be abel to offer some more help. Usually, the companies send out the joining letters college wise and if I'm not mistaken, the joining date should be sometime around December this year. But that's just a speculation.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, in my college they gave joining date as 25th May in the start and there was a option to delay. Unfortunately, people who opted for delay are still waiting for their joining....😉
  • poonamsweet13
    poonamsweet13
    The_Big_K
    There won't be a common joining date for all the candidates. If you could tell us the region / college to which you belong, CEans might be abel to offer some more help. Usually, the companies send out the joining letters college wise and if I'm not mistaken, the joining date should be sometime around December this year. But that's just a speculation.
    Thanks....for replying.
    I belong to Oriental Institute of Science and Technology,bhopal(mp).....
  • poonamsweet13
    poonamsweet13
    si
    The_Big_K
    sir, I belong to oriental institute of science and technology.(Bhopal)
  • N!kh!l
    N!kh!l
    does completing your e-learning modules given by cognizant as soon as possible, help getting doj fast???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear friends i really want to know how we can increase a power of hammer attack and lso sugeest me a good dc motor which may be used in cutting...
Honda is becoming an all round transport company. Walking is transportation too, right? Honda is coming in with robotic stride assist devices to help people with walking problems:
Micro power consuming devices like body worn health monitors and watches may soon be powered by thermoelectric wrist bands. https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadgets-electronics/stories/power-a-device-using-only-your-body-heat
Hello everyone I have to make an MP3 player on FPGA but I am a little bit lost. I mean I know that I have to read about things before...
Felix Baumgartner is one real daredevil who's going to jump from the record-breaking height of 120000 ft. During his freefall, he'll attain supersonic speeds. You can catch the event live...