Joined CE, But Can't Post! Help Me!

This post addresses the common issue faced by new members of CrazyEngineers community 😀

This is what I've observed- Many new members do not enter correct email address while registering on CE. As a result of this, they do not receive the account activation email from CE Forum.

First of all, let me tell you something which will make sense. We, the CEans are not Weasels 😁. We wouldn't spam your mailboxes with junk. As a registered member of CE, you automatically get one mail from us - The CE Bulletin.

So, if you did not get account activation email, please send a mail to admin crazyengineers com along with your UserID. Your problem will be solved within shortest possible time.

Do flood in your questions/queries (if any) in this thread 😀

-The Big K-

Replies

• zubinbakshi
    zubinbakshi
    hi i jst joined ce but still cannot send posts . i also got my account activated but its sill not working
  • zubinbakshi
    zubinbakshi
    please help me out with how to start a new thread .
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    zubinbakshi
    please help me out with how to start a new thread .
    Its the same as posting a reply, but the button is called New Thread. This button will appear on the forum (for example, Announcement or Electrical and Electronics Engineering) that you want to post in! It will be located at the left hand side of the screen at the top and bottom of the list of threads.

When you do post a new thread, dont forget to put a Title too. Also, make sure you post in the correct forum.

Happy posting!
  • santoshaidam
    santoshaidam
    hello! friends
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    santoshaidam
    hello! friends
    Santosh, Introduce yourself in our Introductions section!

-The Big K-
  • kiran100261
    kiran100261
    when u register for crazyengineers site then u get reply from admin through mail in that u get a link to complete u r registration
    u just go to the link then u r registration is complete
    after that u can post
    bye tc
  • priya mandole
    priya mandole
    helo, im pri.
    new 2 this site, plz help me
    i cant post
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    priya mandole
    helo, im pri.
    new 2 this site, plz help me
    i cant post
    You can't post?

You just did!
  • cutiepie
    cutiepie
    please tell me the complete procedure of CE
    i am new to this site and i am facing problem to access it
    help!!!!
  • Axel Blaze
    Axel Blaze
    sir, I need help on the following topic:
    Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment.
    Can i get an Abstract for it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans! I'm always full of weird ideas*. I've been thinking about having something interesting on CE Labs which will attract world's attention. Something which is simple to do. Something...
can some one tell me tht when one ,makes a connection to the web through a dial up service wht is the sequence of steps tht the computer takes ???with...
I got invited to this new site called techtribe @ www.techtribe.com. It sounds really promising but dont know for sure. Here is an extract from IndiaTech news! Rohit Agarwal is...
Hi all , I have recently faced a new problem, that is if i download any video file(just as .mpeg, .wmv, etc.) from internet, it gets downloaded but i am...
hello everybody This is a nice intiative by you all. I hope this website will b more informative than gud old class lecture. navin