John McCarthy Passes Away (1927–2011)

Mr. John McCarthy, best known for his extensive work in the artificial intelligence field passed away this sunday.

This comes as another shock after the 'technology arena' is losing its legends successively.

Wondering what all these legendary technologists are doing up there in heaven..

Rest In Peace Mr. McCarthy!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rape and Delhi go hand in hand.So you Raped the Metallica Concert Congratulations for Keeping up with your Tradition.ACCORDING TO 'TOI' report there were registered 414 rape cases in delhi...
Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment. I started a review on the existing possibilities...
Hi guys, I've question regarding the Vibration Section of DO-160. The document states that, in addition to the demonstration that the natural frequency of the component has not changed at...
We find many people around us who are jumping in to business because they got thrown out of jobs due to recession. Then there are also many who are tired...
Entrepreneurship is all about being undecided, but then you have to choose wisely. There is no better alternative to being on the right time, at the right place. But then,...