Jobs,Companies-hiring

>> I would like to know the core mechanical companies in India.
>>I am doing my final year engg. and would like to know the scope of freshers getting into mechy companies.
>>How do i apply to the companies?? Will there be off campus recruitments? Or Fairs wherein we can register ourselves ?:smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't have a list ready right now. However, the best way to apply to these companies is -

Through their official website: Look for Careers/Jobs section.
    Through popular job portals: Have your resume uploaded to all major job sites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii Cean..!! Suggest me with few names for an Electrical Club/ Society
can anyone tell me what is the minimum vibration that a healthy human's hand can feel? i building a device to test the sensitivity of hand to vibration for the...
Hi all, Well, I'm back with this connect question after quite a long time. I conducted a quiz in my college event and I asked this question to them. Just...
which pair of seebeck materials i should use to get maximum volt and power for 200 degree Celsius temperature difference between hot and cold junction?
hii.. i am neha, persuing b.tech III yr in electronics and comm. i need guidence regarding summer trainiing. i want to ask that which feild is best.. considering my future...