"Jobs" Movie Trailer - The Story Of Steve Jobs

A lot of geeks have been waiting for this movie to release in this year. The official trailer of the movie is out and it has Ashton Kutcher playing Steve Jobs.

Those who've read the book iWoz, would definitely enjoy this movie better:-

What do you ithink folks?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A lot of fanboys told me that they got goosebumps after watching this thing. The first half is going to be an imitation of the scenes from 'The pirates of silicon valley'.
    The second half is what I am looking forward to. Great role for Kutcher. 😀
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Aston kutcher is looking awesome. I remember when a small clip of movie was released, Woz said that that particular conversation never happened. Still, the trailer does look interesting. August 16 is marked!
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    This is gonna be awesome! Social Network all over again. Ashton's resemblance to Steve is uncanny!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine you were given a option of selecting any one of the following bikes to drive through a road of lots of speed brakers,turns and intense traffic. 1) geared vehicle...
Projects on Kickstarter tend to have outlandish names like Stompy, Velomobile and RoboRoach, but when a PhD scholar Witold Mielniczek decided to name with a single alphabet ‘B’, one could...
Please suggest some project ideas for M.Tech final year in mobile computing area..
Hi Folks, Whenever i start creating a dynamic web application, I ended up with the following error type Status report message /StrutsHelloWorld description The requested resource (/StrutsHelloWorld) is not available....
(Found here:https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/22716/The-Tangent-Side-Engineer-s-Encouragement?frmtrk=cr4digest)