Jobs in core companies: how to enter into core companies

Hai CEeans,

This is Nagaveni .....I am here once again after a long time...I feel like missed all you people all these days as i was assigned some work and couldnt browse our site...
now i am very happy///
i got placed in TCS but i dont want to compete with IT, CSE and MCA guys who are jobless....I am from ECE background and I feel that our country needs lot of electronics people as there are lot of things unsolved in this field...I want to develop passion towards the field and had a desire to get into a good core company...
But i came to know that unlike software companies , core companies doesnt recruit freshers (final year students) directly....the other day,one of my seniors was saying me that one can get into a core company only if he/she has a reference working in that particular company ...and also if at all a fresher wants to enter into a core company then he/she has to undergo training in interested course(eg: vlsi design, embedded sysems,etc) and if at all the training institute has MoU with core companies then the trainees will have the chance to attend the interview of core companies...
now my problem is that i dont have any aquaintance working in core companies ....how can i get a reference????
please anyone help me out?????

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had troubleshoot the whole thing but still unable to find the fault out. Anyone can help me?
Hi, I'm Errol and I'm currently a 5th year student taking up ECE. As part of our project, could you guys give me an idea on how we could implement...
EngineeringBecause posted following video about life of engineering students at UCL. - [video=youtube;z0a8NsnxVvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z0a8NsnxVvs[/video]
Aeronautical notes, projects, gate material, question papers, solved question bank, aircraft design projects, project ideas and every thing related aeronautical and aerospace will be available in the site..... Link :...
Allan Dale, CEO of Lectronix, thinks a good engineer needs to be curious first, logical second, and have the ability to communicate third. Are these three enough to be successful?...