Jobs in automobile side

how to get a job in automobile industry or automobile manufacturing side......like ashok leyland..,,Hero,,honda,,audi,,bmw,,etc,,........?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    viratvicky
    how to get a job in automobile industry or automobile manufacturing side......like ashok leyland..,,Hero,,honda,,audi,,bmw,,etc,,........?
    Well, if you are experienced professional then you will have to contact their HR and have someone forward your resume to the relevant recruitment manager. If you are a fresh engineer, you'll have to apply to these companies through their careers page. Go through each of the websites and look for careers page.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    As for as I know These popular big companies recruit the engineers with good experience and great technical knowledge.
    Hence develop it and gain some experiance to achieve your target.
    All the best bro.
  • ash94810
    ash94810
    Hi
    I'm a computer science engineering student.
    I'm interested in automobiles as well along with computers.
    I read an article somewhere there is a scope for a cs student in automotive companies. Is that true? If so, am I lucky in any way?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    ash94810
    Hi
    I'm a computer science engineering student.
    I'm interested in automobiles as well along with computers.
    I read an article somewhere there is a scope for a cs student in automotive companies. Is that true? If so, am I lucky in any way?
    as for as I know there is a little scope for cs in automobile sector.But thete are lot of software companies that make software for designing.You can be there.( To be frank )
  • ash94810
    ash94810
    OK. Thanks for the input.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Be a CAD designer My cousin finished his CS and is working in Automobile firm as a Computer aided designer

Real good pay
    But his interest made him learn many softwares

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When i was doing my 8th semester, we had a paper like this, as an elective. i did not choose to study it though, because it appeared to be more...
Say hello to Remy - a machine learning system developed by engineering team at MIT that will generate TCP congestion-control algorithms that outperform those created by humans. Professor Hari Balakrishnan,...
I see 40 logged in members! Something I've seen after a really long time - after we got screwed by Google for the nasty 404 errors. Hope the trend continues...
Hi CEians, I got admission in one of the cdac authorised training center, SOFTPOLYNOMIAL (I) pvt. Ltd - Nagpur on PG-IVESD , I don't know whether training and placed are...
I see that the CDAC admission seekers are flooding the site - which is a good thing. I hope CE's providing them all the help they need. I want to...