Jobs For Engineers at ISRO

ISRO has a Centralised Recruiment Board for giving jobs.

Check their web page for Job opportunities: #-Link-Snipped-#

Also, give some useful information regarding the recruitment procedure by ISRO.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Following are some ways of getting placed at ISRO

1. Graduate Trainee: These Graduate trainee positions are notified every year by BARC and ISRO and your selection will be based on aggregate percentage of marks in B.Tech and GATE Score (A Valid GATE Score is a mandatory requirement) and Interview.

You will be initially placed in a training program during with you will be paid a stipend and Following successful completion of training program, you will be absorbed as Scientific Staff.

2. Scientist Entry: ISRO Every year conducts this exam for the fresh B.Tech graduates in the name Scientist Eligibility Test (SET). This is a highly competitive examination and success will be based on outstanding score in the examination followed by a personal interview.

Successful candidates will be placed as Scientist-B and this is considered as a very rewarding career opportunity for every B.Tech Graduate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the procedure by Accenture for recruitment at the role of Graduate Software Engineer?
Benjamin Stephens is a Ph.D. student in the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. He is originally from Oklahoma, but received his undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering at Northwestern University....
Pete Warden and Alasdair Allan talking about how they discovered the existence of the tracking database on the iPhone, and what it might mean. Also how they went about exploring...
I am a BIG Fan of videos by Google. They are colorful and simple to understand. White backgrounds behind the main objects is a typical trait of all Google videos....
When I was a first year student, I found some traffic signs in some rooms in our school. So, I thought that Civil engineers must also be familiar to these...