Jobs @ HCL Nagpur, MIHAN Campus

HCL Technologies is currently developing one of its major development centers in Nagpur at MIHAN. HCL's executives has confirmed that they'll be recruiting about 2000 engineers - half of which will be fresh graduates and the rest would be experienced professionals. The jobs are expected to be made available by early 2018. The company will focus on hiring local talent.

This is an important update amidst the news that IT hiring is slowing down and it's going to be difficult for IT engineers to get job.

How should you prepare for HCL jobs?

Well, first things first - you should have thorough knowledge of engineering subjects that you learned during your undergraduate studies. Secondly try to have a certification in any of the popular languages. I'd recommend getting certified in Java or .Net as per your convenience. Also look at possibilities of having a certification in software testing.

These certifications would add an 'edge' to your resume and improve your chances of getting recruited. We'll keep you posted about the jobs.

That said, several interesting companies are recruiting talented engineers and we've been listing all such job openings on #-Link-Snipped-# -> Jobs App. Sign up there right away; it's free.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

HCL MIHAN office is now offering a 'paid' training program of 6 months. The fee for the course is Rs. 2L+ and the course includes 3 months of classroom training by experienced trainers and the rest three months would be on-the-job training. HCL promises that those students, who successfully complete the program will be offered jobs at HCL Nagpur.

The address to contact is:
    Plot No. 3, 3rd Floor, Lusine Tower, opp. Sonegaon Police Station
    (adjacent to TROVOTEL HOTEL ) Wardha Road, Nagpur-440025
    Personal Opinion: Given the current job scenario, I think HCL's program might just be worth it. Be willing to prepare and work very hard throughout the program. They haven't talked about any 'tests' as such. I'm not sure if they'll recruit ONLY the candidates who clear their recruitment tests.

If you are from Nagpur or around Nagpur, do enquire with HCL and share your feedback, opinion with us. It'll help a LOT of engineers looking to start a career in the IT industry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Say hello to the successor of the Surface Keyboard, called 'Modern Keyboard'. Microsoft silently launched this new accessory on its online store. The new keyboard has an on-board fingerprint sensor...
I hope this isn't considered an advertisement and that it will be removed. I have some FREE classes on www.coursera.org that folks may find useful for review, engineering assistance, etc....
The Android-powered Nokia 3 from the HMD Global has recently been unveiled with Nokia 6 and 5 in India. With the surge of customers going upwards, the Nokia 3 again...
A big shout out to all proud members of the Crazy Engineers community! I am sure that all of you would be pleased to know that fellow CE-an Amit Jha's...
One of the major problems with charging batteries of electric cars and even our cell phones is that we've to keep them connected to the chargers. Wouldn't it be nice...