View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12795 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
appleeater
appleeater • Sep 10, 2008

Job Search Engine for Germany

Hi Guys,
Im Karthik doing my 4rth year, Mechanical Engineering in Bits Pilani, Goa and Im proficient in Softwares like Pro/E , Catia , Solidworks, Ansys, Ls Prepost , Ls Dyna and My Goal and Ambition is to become an Applications Engineer in Germany. I would like to know If there is any specific Job Search Engine for Germany based Companies. I hve tried on Monster , Dice and I get results mostly in US. I would like \m/ Crazy Engineers \m/ to help me out with this issue as Im a newbie to this forum.
Mayur Pathak
Mayur Pathak • Sep 11, 2008
Hi Kartik,

Nice to know about you. Any particular reason for searching jobs only in Germany?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 11, 2008
I think you should try Totaljobs.com - Find jobs across the UK . They've plenty of openings. Let us know if it helps.
appleeater
appleeater • Sep 16, 2008
mayurpathak
Hi Kartik,

Nice to know about you. Any particular reason for searching jobs only in Germany?
Hi Bro !!
If u ask me a reason..,hmm....some people are mad about sumthing in their life and this is what im really mad at.....I cant say ny reason. I want to go Germany .. this is what i want to from my 10nth class of education and I would do nything to get there....For now with my skill sets I would like to be an Application Engineer in germany... and Im learning German this semester 😀 and I seriously want to know some job sites or Oppurtunities for Higher Education in Germany.... and I would like to be a part of Crazy Engineers ! 😁 \m/

Share this content on your social channels -