Job Search Engine for Germany

Hi Guys,
Im Karthik doing my 4rth year, Mechanical Engineering in Bits Pilani, Goa and Im proficient in Softwares like Pro/E , Catia , Solidworks, Ansys, Ls Prepost , Ls Dyna and My Goal and Ambition is to become an Applications Engineer in Germany. I would like to know If there is any specific Job Search Engine for Germany based Companies. I hve tried on Monster , Dice and I get results mostly in US. I would like \m/ Crazy Engineers \m/ to help me out with this issue as Im a newbie to this forum.

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hi Kartik,

Nice to know about you. Any particular reason for searching jobs only in Germany?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you should try #-Link-Snipped-# . They've plenty of openings. Let us know if it helps.
  • appleeater
    appleeater
    mayurpathak
    Hi Kartik,

Nice to know about you. Any particular reason for searching jobs only in Germany?
    Hi Bro !!
    If u ask me a reason..,hmm....some people are mad about sumthing in their life and this is what im really mad at.....I cant say ny reason. I want to go Germany .. this is what i want to from my 10nth class of education and I would do nything to get there....For now with my skill sets I would like to be an Application Engineer in germany... and Im learning German this semester 😀 and I seriously want to know some job sites or Oppurtunities for Higher Education in Germany.... and I would like to be a part of Crazy Engineers ! 😁 \m/

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello,to everyone ,i'm a b.tech student and thanks for accepting me as a crazyengineer
The template protocol followed!! hey guys m Rashmi... *Engineering Trade: Electronics and telecommunication. *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: Swimming , listening to music , reading novels , adventure sports ,skating...
Hey guys.. am a final year mechanical engg student and want a good final year project topic in automobile engg. ... any1 with an idea..?
CEans, We send updates from the CE World to all our members through CE Bulletin. Currently, we send the updates to everyone who is registered on CE. That is, you...
I've been doubting if its really the 'under performance' thing that's responsible for lay offs. Now I know for sure, its NOT under performance. Its just the early sign of...