Job role and description of customer service executive

hello all was going through a job offer, didnt quite understand what role will one be playing for the position of customer service executive in IT.
plz help me out
is it a good start for one's career
how much salary can one except from this job

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Haven't we discussed this in depth here -> Tech support job for engineers ?
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    so both are basically the same except 4 a new fancy term
    wow, didnt see that one comming
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aniruddha47
    so both are basically the same except 4 a new fancy term
    wow, didnt see that one comming
    You should read the job description - that should tell you what the role is. If they're using confusing words to describe the position/role, post it here so that we can help you understand it better.
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    the latest trend from this year onwards i am observing is that only opening for this kind of jobs are available!!!!!!
    GOd help us all

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Continuing our Computex coverage, we have ASUS debuting its two Desktop PCs G10 and M51 with fourth generation (Haswell) Intel Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics. But the feature...
Computex, Taiwan has made sure that gadgets enthusiasts get a wider choice of products. So continuing our focus on ASUS and confirming last week rumors, Let’s check out the two...
If you have used Windows 8 on a non-touch computer, performing the gestures with the mouse seems awkward. Whether it's the task of closing an app or putting an app...
heyy guyss can someone please help me with mechatronics ..what is the scope of his field and its future prospects in india
The Indian Institute Of Hams in association with Indian Institution Of Engineers have joined hands to promote amateur radio (aka Ham radio) in India. The Institute of Hams has began...