Job Related Questions

Sir I am a computer science engineering student I am intrested in to develop a software and to create games,graphics etc did u teach me sir ???

Replies

• Mohammed riyaz
    Mohammed riyaz
    I need a job within 6 months becoz I am a final year cse student and give me some ideas about to do projects
  • Mohammed riyaz
    Mohammed riyaz
    Sir,instead of using gmail for applying job we can create separate email to apply job,receving information from office,for office use and employment in that we can make it in secure manner use only for professional use including the employee database
  • Mohammed riyaz
    Mohammed riyaz
    Mr.ram sir thanks for your dislikes if any mistakes there means just mention in comment I can correct my mistakes then only I can know my level whether I am doing good or bad
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We're sorry your query got missed couple of weeks back.
    You are in the right direction. It is a really good thing that you are thinking about doing projects on your own to develop skills. It isn't clear from the description you wrote about the project idea related to 'separate email'. Could you share that again in shorter sentences?
    As for project ideas, there is no dearth of them. You can refer to this:
    Creative Crazy Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project
    Figure out what's the programming language you want to work on: PHP, C, Java, Python etc. and then start developing small projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have currently enabled testing and multilib testing repo and thus my GCC is updated to 5.1.0 Problem is some of programs can't be compiled with optimizations enabled. Is there...
is it better to learn softwares like (autocad,catia,solidworks) from first year of mechanical engineering
hey guys i need some suggestions on web based technology for mini project.. plz reply asap! Thank you
A lot of computer engineering students, graduates and even working professionals send us email asking for future and scope for java developers and programmers. The main aim of their question...
The Chinese phone maker Xiaomi, popularly known as the the 'Apple' of China, is building the next flagship - Mi5. While the company is closely guarding the hardware and software...