Job Prospets after M. Tech - Other than Ph.D or Teacher.

Need some info about job prospects after M. Tech...... other than doing PhD and becoming a teacher....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lot of core technology companies tend to recruit M.Techs these days. So you could check out the placement record of the college you're aiming to apply. For mechanical engineers, I think there are ample opportunities available in the automobile sector.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    There are a lot of job opportunities after M.tech. I dont know who made this mindset, but believe me, you can do a lot of industry work after post graduation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi engineers i just finished my bsc degree of electronic and telecommunication engineering and i'm now thinking of studying for masters but the problem is i haven't particular field in...
So, there has been enough fuss about iPhone 5 and its features. Some people love the new screen-size and some just hate it. Some are joking about it - So,...
Hello All, I am currently working on a project where I would need to measure the current from a Channel Electron Multiplier(CEM) anode. The anode is at a high voltage...
I'm sure you might have heard about CoffeeScript. As the official description of coffeescript goes, it's a tiny language that compiles into Javascript. This new language aims to expose and...
The Dropbox engineering team used this nice online JavaScript to CoffeeScript (and vice-versa) converter tool to rewrite entire their browser side codebase from JS to CS. Take a look at...