job opportunities in state and central government for engineers

I am presently pursuing my b.tech final year.i would like to know about the job opportunities in state and central government?and their web sites?and information about them.???

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am unable to understand why does an engineer(from IIT's) gets lot less pay package than a guy from management sector(from IIM's) though engineers too have a huge share as...
In one of our site we are in requirement of a -24 VDC supply. The instrument installed is key phasor which accepts -24 VDC as power and our's is +24...
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the warm welcome. My name is Asidh and I am from Maldives. I am actually not an engineer ( I hope its not...
iPhone 5 Features 19-Pin Mini-Connector. Accessory Ecosystem Looks Eyes Wide Open! MAVIS Upgrade Gets Deep-Neural-Network Speech Recognition NEC Working On Japan’s First 100Gbps DWDM Fiber Cable Transmission Gigapixel Camera AWARE-2...
what is the main difference between open source software and free software? whether am i correct, in open source software source file is given liberty for all users and you...