Job opportunities in JAVA

I am a B.tech(EC) graduate. I have done my 3 months training with Wipro technologies in SAP BASIS, i am not sure if i should continue with the company and the profile, they are offering me a CTC of 3.2lacs, as i wanted to do something in development because i like coding. I am currently taking an Advanced java course at Aptech. I am curious if i could get good jobs in java development as i am a fresher with a degree in electronics and will i be able to get a good package as well?
Please help me with it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If your financial condition allows you to stay without job; you might want to focus on the course you're taking and develop expertise. Otherwise, I'd say pick up the job and work hard in your part time to develop your skills-set and find your dream job.

Good pay package may not come right at the beginning of your career. But you should be prepared to take a step back before taking your big leap.

PS: I'd recommend you to join our latest initiative #-Link-Snipped-# where you can discuss your career queries with experts privately.
  • Anonymous286
    Anonymous286
    Will i be able to find a package equivalent to what i am being offered?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anonymous286
    Will i be able to find a package equivalent to what i am being offered?
    You should be able to find equivalent packages provided you are actually an expert and have a matching portfolio of projects that showcase your skills. That said, the package you will get will be decided by a number of factors and it's impossible to make predictions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, can anyone help me out with any project topic for my project proposal.It seems difficult finding the right topic for my proposal. I am a computer science student so...
Hi guys. I need ur suggestion. Firstly, (I gotta say that I'm new about this topic) I'm studying mechanical engineering and It's my first year. I've never learned about fluid...
Would anyone please let me have an auto cad drawing on aerodynamic equipment,viz. aeroplane,train,helicopter,lift etc.
Would anybody be kind enough to provide me the calculation and formulae details by virtue of which,the maximum efficiency of a mechanical screw jack could be calculated.
Quote: There was a time when engineers could work within companies and have minimal (or even bad) communication skills. While it is not necessarily important for engineers to become great...