Job Opening: Educational Counselor - DSK Supinfocom, Pune

Company Name DSK Supinfocom
Designation Educational Counselor

Job Description
Key Skills Excellent Communication , Mature, Smart, Enthusiastic & Confident can match the standard of an International school
Excellent command over English & interact with students of different nationalities.
Excellent Convincing Skills
Good interpersonal skills with a can do attitude.
Counseling the students for joining the courses.
Handling Telecalling (incoming & outgoing), Emails & walk in inquiries and doing follow-ups.
Maintaining the records of the student’s database.
Experience in BPO or Educational field will be added as an advantage.
Age between -25 -30
Should be open-minded, co-operative and capable of working under tight deadlines.
Will get good exposure due to multicultural environment & highly professional & highly professional standards of working will give a boost to your career growth.

Experience: 3+ years of experience

Role: Counseling
Skills: Excellent Communication & Convincing skills
Education Any Graduate
Salary No Salary bar for right candidate
Location Pune

Company Profile Located on Solapur Road, DSK Supinfocom International Campus, as its name suggests is India’s 1st truly global digital campus. The sprawling campus, a model of contemporary chic, houses three different schools – DSK Supinfocom, the country’s premiere destination for instruction in animation; DSK Supinfogame, the first international video game design school in India; and DSK International School of Design (ISD), India’s most unique international school for high-end industrial design.

If the above opening is of interest to you, we request you to send us your updated CV in word format along with the current CTC and your expected CTC to osc_fjdirect[at]yahoo[dot]com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Azim Premji, Chairman of Wipro had to drop his education from Stanford at the age of 21 to build his company and he was able to continue his education even...
CEan- AbraKaDabra doesn't require any introduction. She is one of the young budding engineer at CE who is very actively involved in managing CE activity. She is a helping hand...
Women Friends chatting in office. Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours? Woman 2: it was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in three...
Am a mechanical engineering student........ Doing 3rd semester............. Give me more informations on undercutting of gears......
help i need some help on the material that trap solar and convert to other form of energy and if u have picture pleas send me , I am an...