Job in IT With 49% in BE?

i passed out my 10th with 58% and diploma(e&c) with 65% and B.E (C.S) with 49%.
and my current age is 27 yrs with having no experience in IT industry.
are here my questions:
1)can i get a job in IT industry with 49% in B.E?.
2) if i get a job in IT startup firm and after having experience of about 2 years, and later want to join some MNC. than only my experience will b counted OR does my poor educational background will have impact on getting jobs in these MNC's ?.
3) i have heard that poor academic background will not lay me down once u get experience. n i can easily hope for job in MNC. how true is this??.

guys please advice me, as m in full confusion

Replies

• shreyaxyz
    shreyaxyz
    B.E aggregate is 49% and total last four semester % is 52%

please do advice me, as m full tensed about my carrier...
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Hello,
    Good academic score, is just relevant to get into the company, it won't be a bothering factor in long run.
    What matters is, skills which you possess and how they can speed up things for your firm/company hence increase the profitability.

Since the academic scores are not good, you can pursue any certification and give interviewers another angle to think.

Once you get experience, it doesn't really matter.
    Find your forte and develop skills, don't be tensed, and do not allow any transcript to decide your future.
  • Ishita H.Katiyar
    Ishita H.Katiyar
    I passed out my 10th with 65% and my 12th with 59.6% and in my graduation i score 72% as an aggregrate. I am currently pursuing my MCA.
    PLZ suggest me what can i do????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

quote: the Bloodhound team has brought the near-completed car to London’s Docklands to make its public debut. Over the next two days, 8000 members of the public will troop into...
Hi I have applied for GATE 2016. I am planning to appear for IES too. But now I keep hearing about newly proposed IES pattern where Prelims will be held...
Xbox lovers have some really great news coming their way. Let’s get to the highlight of the matter first. Microsoft’s digital assistant Cortana will reach Xbox One in early 2016....
Hi All, Can any one explain me the concept of private and public key by giving a real life scenario. Actually i have an idea of this but still i...
I know what is LSIG relay...But would like to know:- Its applications. Can it replace normal back up relay in MV system? Can it be used for drives? Its relation...