Job in CDAC or Mtech

Hi...I am doing Mtech in NIT Surathkal (Computer Science) 1 year...Recently I have been offered a job by CDAC.

Now i am confused about whether to go for job or pursuing my Mtech??

ppl say govt. jobs is a good chance.

Plzz help..asap

Replies

• vishal1188
    vishal1188
    plz reply...its urgent
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    its better if you continue with MTECH... once you finish your PGyou wiill get many oppurtunities!so continue wih your studies
  • vishal1188
    vishal1188
    abhishek1814
    its better if you continue with MTECH... once you finish your PGyou wiill get many oppurtunities!so continue wih your studies
    Thanx Abhishek for your reply.But i think after working 2-3 yrs in CDAC i will be at better position then Mtech.Moreover,Is doing Mtech at nit's a good option.
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    The thing is that onc you start working you will never feel like studying further.. You have an awesome oppurtunity at NIT... M sure you will get much better jobs as this one later your PG
  • vishal1188
    vishal1188
    abhishek1814
    The thing is that onc you start working you will never feel like studying further.. You have an awesome oppurtunity at NIT... M sure you will get much better jobs as this one later your PG
    But what the trendzz here says is that CORE companies in CS prefer BTech over Mtech.....Moreover CDAC is a govt. job and mainly works in Research,so i thought i might be a good opportunity.
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    k its your wish dude... i gave you suggestion what i thought
  • vishal1188
    vishal1188
    thnx for your suggestions buddy...I was only talking abt the pros of the other side...I will definitely review your suggestions 😀
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    k fine vishal.. inform me later what your turn was.....
  • vishal1188
    vishal1188
    abhishek1814
    k fine vishal.. inform me later what your turn was.....
    will tell ya for sure... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My phone is now a days an extension of my body. It accompanies me wherever I go. I like my phone's screen the most. It's shiny bright and displays brilliant...
CEans, We've setup a neat mechanism to send CE Bulletin to all the members who've opted for receiving emails from administrator. Currently, we use CE Bulletin to send updates, important...
abound (v): To be very numerous; to abound is to be abundant. Abounding and abundant mean the same thing. accentuate (v): To emphasize; to accent; to highlight access (n): The...
I need ideas about the recent technology projects for my 8th sem. Not related entirely to database.
balk (v): To abruptly refuse(to do something); to stop short ballad (n): A folk song or poem ballyhoo (n): Sensational advertising or promotion; uproar