Job Ex or direct MS

hi

i was thinking of doing MS after my B.Tech in CS. can anybody tell me if i would get any advantage if I apply for MS after gaining job ex say for 2 yrs.

thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    LazyEngineer
    hi

i was thinking of doing MS after my B.Tech in CS. can anybody tell me if i would get any advantage if I apply for MS after gaining job ex say for 2 yrs.

thanks
    Yes, there will be an added advantage depending upon the type of job you do for 2 years. If you are into hardcore technical job, you will have an edge over others.
  • LazyEngineer
    LazyEngineer
    thanks

i would also like to know if development jobs in companies like TCS count as core jobs.
    and does the reputation of company i join have any effect on my post graduation prospects.😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, a reputed company will no doubt shine on your resume. I think for CS engineers, an IT job would count as 'core' job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i would like to do the project of switch operated gear shifting system in two wheeler.....so pls give me idea how to implement this.....
hi all, can someone suggest whether to use a front wheel drive or a rear wheel drive for a remote control ic engine racing buggy. Four wheel transmission in not...
CEan AKD just unearthed this rare gem and sent me the link. Our talented Mod, Patty [ aka raj87verma88 ] composed this long ago here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...mpose-ce-song-suggest-lyrics-4.html#post33862 Like a hot summer...
i m a student of final year.. cn anyone suggest me any ideas for project.. reply soon...
New machine will enable high volume filling and coupling of Liquavista's electrowetting displays 6th October 2010 – Liquavista BV has released a new machine that enables high volume filling and...