Job after MS or MBA after MS?

sir i am in 3rd year doing b.tech ece....nw i am interested in doing ms from usa and willl take gre/toefl and after ms i want to do mba(after 2 yrs of wrk exp)...do u think its worth it doing mba ori shud concentareate on job after ms???

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    do ms from any reputated university and get a good job. All depend upon your interest. MBA and MS are different..
  • ismpatna
    ismpatna
    The lots of opportunities after MBA.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I will have a cast study competition organized by shell for engineering students and graduates on the 12th of June. I want you guys to how to prepare...
Sony is such a big brand & it’s already among the best choices for the tv consumers. The amazing fact is that it’s planning to come up with FPR 3D...
friends, This time let us learn how to make a helical spring in CATIA. Have a look at this video. [video=youtube;EJQcfB83hiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQcfB83hiQ[/video]
Hi M pursuing b.tech in cse n want summer training for 6 to 8 weeks. plz help me out that wich companies are providing this. m studyiing in gurgaon college...
The databases I have heard were Sql Server, Mysql, Oracle, Postgres etc. And I worked on Sql Server 2005 and Oracle 10G for my Projects. Can anyone tell me the...