JNTUH college of Engineering presents-Orien'11 on 22-24 November

Orien'11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Departments of CSE and IT , which engender the meaning The Rising Sun. It exemplify the rising thoughts with innovation is always believed with motto - 'Knowledge never reduces by Sharing'.
Orien'11 has also added the cultural flavor to its huge technical spirit where you can rock the floor with your rock movements open up your voice, make spectators spell bound with your mind blowing artistic skills and many more. This year realizing the fact that technology is meant to provide solution for human problems, we at Orien'11 have decided to support the cause ENERGY.

Feel free to share more information about this event.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! I m anamika,an electrical engineering final year student. My hobbies are singing and solving puzzles. I m a net savvy person. My aim is to be succeed and...
This is one of the Awesome interviews we had. This interview is taken in ONLINE(in chat). He answered all our questions in INSTANT😀 CEan - Punch_A_Tantra actually named Ambarish Ganeshcurrently...
The 7th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - A man 'P' has a son who is also his uncle. Known facts are: 1. P's son...
Time-lapse video of the construction of a 6-story phone in New York's Herald Square. The phone was built to celebrate the arrival of 4 new Windows Phones in the US...
Wireless Power Charger!