JFreeCharts And NetBeans

I want to display a bar chart in my web app. I am using ' jfreechart ' but I don't know how to configure netbean to make it to write jfreechart's codes.
I want to write the chart code in servlet, but can it be written in jsp? Please give example code so that I can understand easily.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check out their API Docs here: JFreeChart: API Docs
    This would help you! 😀
  • TheV
    TheV
    Thank you...!
    Do you know How can I return the chart into the web page...and display along with the other component..?
    Use an applet...
  • TheV
    TheV
    OK...I try..n let you know.!
    Sure, if web page, try this:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A hacker released the source code for antivirus firm Symantec's pcAnywhere utility on Tuesday, raising fears that others could find security holes in the product and attempt takeovers of customer...
    Hey Computer and IT engineering i am student of EC interested in learning JAVA from basics to quite depth can you recommend me some Book titles???? ASAP...
    my project deals with Controlling of Home appliances using IR Remote...can anyone plz help me out..
    How accelerator works in BIKE and CARS. I want brief explanation with sketch images 😀
    hi every one.........i am thinking to design a electronic equipment..its like a gaurd..when some one punches in it the amount of force will be calculated respectively..then the punching force of...