Jerusalem UFO Spotting

CBS is showcasing a viral video that's making all the buzz on the Internet at this time. A video shows UFO being spotted over a dome in Jerusalem -

[video=youtube;DSZ2mSnaC44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSZ2mSnaC44[/video]

Take a look at the video and tell me what do you think? Is it a UFO or someone playing with light, in a smarter way? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i had seen nothing there

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i came here with a new thread this is to share our most memorable incidents in our college life if it is funny or sad here mine its...
The Best RDBMS If we read term RDBMS ,then we found many options, that we can use It may include Mysql, postgre ,oracle, sql server etc............. At that time it...
my college is going to have techfest on 28th feb. For this event i need sposorship.I m supposed to bring sponsorship of around 3000-5000.our gathering will be medium.My question is-...
Sony Ericsson has many popular phones but the company is still struggling to be the brand of choice of mobile users. Xperia Neo is a phone that aspires to be...
After a request from a cean to share story of a1tolet.com So here it is I ,still remember the days of my training, when we were forced to change our...