javac is not recognised as an internal or external command operable program or batch file

hey guys,
javac is not recognized in cmd window,even i hv set path as C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin . Pls someone help me 2 solve tis prob........

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    It seems either java is not installed properly or you didn't set the path correctly.

Can you tell us the path what you set? Did you used semicolon at the ending?
  • Vikash Verma
    Vikash Verma
    okay if what you have done doesn't work then try this...
    1)copy path of your bin directory.
    2)open path environment variable.
    3)there will be some existing code.
    4)go to the extreme left end of the contents and put a semicolon.
    5)then again move your cursor to the extreme left of path variable value and then paste your bin directory address where javac is available... 😎

I think it will work for sure...
  • gaurav1216
    gaurav1216
    type the command on command window=> set path=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_01\bin
  • TaraJava
    TaraJava
    This page is really gonna solve your problem just follow the steps properly and u are done #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MIT’s Aeolus To Prevent Accidental Data Leaks ‘Surface’ – Microsoft’s Windows 8 RT Tablet. Should iPads & Androids Worry? Robot To Mimic Human Fingertip & Touch – USC Viterbi Engineers...
Name: Ketan Ghatole😎 Engineering Trade: Comp. Sci. & Engineering Location: NagpurOccupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: surfing,reading,playing chess Aim in life:I m Going to become PErfect Businessman,It can be further expanded....
illustrate in detail with sketches how is the load from an entire structure transferred from the foundation to the soil stata underneath the foundation? with regards, gopal (gopaldeshpande6@gmail.com)
HCL is said to launch a 3G-tablet in India this year in August. The tablet is code-names Y2. HCL entered the tablet market with X1 Tablet last year. While earlier...