JAVA, Ruby and Python for Software Testing?

I am an Mechanical Engg .. Should I have an certification courses for JAVA Ruby and Python for becoming an software testing and development engineer?

Replies

• ram_149955
    ram_149955
    PUttamP
    I am an Mechanical Engg .. Should I have an certification courses for JAVA Ruby and Python for becoming an software testing and development engineer?
    Puttam, sorry to say this but you should improve your english writing skills. You don't need any technologies for becoming a software manual test engineer. For anything else you need expertise in technologies.
  • PUttamP
    PUttamP
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Thank you 😉
  • PUttamP
    PUttamP
    I have a question for you #-Link-Snipped-# . Where will I get Java software? Would you pls suggest?
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PUttamP
    PUttamP
    ram_149955
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hey thank you 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I am student of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering ,studying in final year. I want to do project based on agriculture, which is useful for former. So I need idea's...
There are currently two methods to secure online payments made via credit cards. First there is the 3D secure password and then the One Time Password that is sent to...
Hi all, What would be the scope for mainframe development in future.Is it a good idea to start career as a mainframe developer in a mnc?
Israeli computer science engineer Eden Saig from the Technion University has developed a new machine learning system that can classify sentiments 'hidden' in the text shared on social networks. Saig...
i need book which includes all the concepts of e.c.e......!! from basic to m.tech level concepts....! please suggest me all in one book for e.c.e