JAVA Questions: Environment Variables & Classpath

what is an environment variable? is it related with classpath?

Replies

• Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Re: JAVA related problems

ok......................i'm sorry..........and thanks.............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Varsha0802
    what is an environment variable? is it related with classpath?
    I think you will get your answers in any standard JAVA reference book. Have you referred to any, yet?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    You can set the class path by setting the environment variable.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I still remember the thread in which environment variables are explained very well

but can't find out
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    goyal420
    I still remember the thread in which environment variables are explained very well

but can't find out
    Are you talking about these two...#-Link-Snipped-#... and ..#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Thanks............i got my answer at these threads........................
  • tariq_ce
    tariq_ce
    Yes, It is related with CLASSPATH....
    It is useful when u run the any JAVA Program.........!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have to write a report/thesis for our project in college. The College has given us a typical format for the same. It has a topic called "Literature Survey". I...
We have started quite a few threads about Learning Japanese language. We have found it really difficult telling how to pronounce the letters...online! So please see the following simple video...
Hello, Someone asked me about the hierarchy levels in Infosys and I've absolutely no idea about it. I've searched the Internet and could not locate much useful information. I think...
Let all of us celebarte and give wishes to google,who is now 12 years old.it released a special doodle to mark its 12th anniversary.you can see it on the home...
Barbie's Grand Daughter... TWO EYES R NOT ENOUGH to see ........ Sooooooo Cute...!!