Java language for engineering project?

I want to get some suggestion what should i make in java language as my major project for college training..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    guptashubham266
    I want to get some suggestion what should i make in java language as my major project for college training..
    Sure why not? Java is a great language to learn. But keep in mind that the choice of the language is usually determined by the application being developed.
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    There are lot of projects which u can make in java(lot of projects suggestions is present on net)
    For my personal view,u can contact me on my mail
  • sookie
    sookie
    how about making a Java wiki?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Swumanoid, an android which will be used to analyse how people can swim faster & will develop speed enhancing techniques. Once perfected, this bot will be used as a mechanical...
How many compatibility equations of elasticity are independant?
Hi ... buddies... i like to know more about the android apps development..... which languages should i be focussed on to develop android apps ???? could u suggest me some...
i am working on seminar "pistonless pump".if any one have any information let me know.
Question: Why don't we use diesel engine in motorbikes? Is there a problem with the design or it's that the diesel engines are too powerful for motorcycles?