Java is a horrible language!

Java is a horrible language!!

Linus Torvalds creator of linux said this!

I agree,java is the worst programming language

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and what's the point of discussion? 😨
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I want to know what other people thinks
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Blindly saying its horrible doesn't make sense. Put some valid points to back your words.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    This sounds horrible . Java is like dogs , make it your pet then you'll know its worth .
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Here is the video,

Anyway all Languages are horrible except the one I use 😨
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    once the thread gains some technical traction, will be moved back to CS section
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I don't think Java is a horrible language overall.
    But I do think it is a most horrible language for Desktops. Desktop applications have to be responsive & Java GUI takes 2-2.5 sec of response time, which is obviously slow. No wonder why you don't see any desktop application written in Java.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Java is slow because there is no native support, No direct hardware control.
    It creates a virtual scope and runs. That's why slow.
    For embedded system which use real time simulation, No one going to use.
    Java is all about high security, scalability, robust and handing business logic.

If you want to design a responsive and good looking website, certainly JSP (A java component) is totally horrible.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Aadit Kapoor
    Java is a horrible language!!

Linus Torvalds creator of linux said this!

I agree,java is the worst programming language
    It depends on the kind of work u need to do. Rest is just the matter of choice. In my opinion Java is awesome, because of features it provides (cross platform, Object oriented etc. ) and kind of applications it can build 😀
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    haha 😁
    Today i got the reason why i always like to watch horror movie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone please suggest a name for branch Magazine for Computer Science and Engineering department for our college. So far I have gone through suggestions like The Byte and Casopes...
Sometime back there was a demo video of a drone quad copter delivering a pizza zeroing on a mobile through which it was ordered. Now there are kits on sale...
With a maximum of 500 HP power, locking axles, high ground clearance and near vertical approach angle this off the road Romanian fire and rescue truck Gheo has every exigency...
Quite often in some sort of disaster management exercise it is necessary to deliver large volume fluids to people in less than ideal surroundings. Paramedics find the going tough. Here...
Engineering Pathway offers an interesting hike through Manufacturing highways and bylanes includinng an interactive courseware from Stanford’s Alliance for Innovative Manufacturing. https://www.k-grayengineeringeducati...y-in-history-blog-national-manufacturing-day/