Java Image Processor

Project Abstract / Summary : The topic for our project was full fledged java image plus video editor .We tried to make our project different by using external libraries.The main library we used was javaCV wrapper of openCV which is extremely powerful . Other Libraries were used as required.We also used tools like 3ds max ,after effects and photoshop to design our tool .
[​IMG]

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I chose this topic because I love dealing with graphical things and so I decided to try operating on images and then to videos .Also I wanted the image editor to be very different and unique from other image editor available in the market .

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Amity University
City: Noida
State: Uttar Pradesh
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In our work with brain–actuated wheelchairs, we target a population who are—or will become—unable to use conventional interfaces, due to severe motor–disabilities. here the movement...
Project Abstract / Summary : Today the security to our loved one's is an important issue.Everyone wants that his/her family should be safe everywhere My aim is to make you...
I have completed BE Aeronautical. I want to pursue ME in that field or other related field.Due to some circumstances I couldn't write gate exam. Can somebody plz tell me...
I know we Indians usually don't purchase digital copy of game because of simple logic "Why to pay when torrents are providing us for free?" Still, there might be some...
After the well scrutinized success of Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus in India, many new smartphone companies have become confident that Indian market is the appropriate place to establish themselves. The...