Java Help: Rroute reservation in internetworks

i am started making route reservation in internetworks i got the codes from net.........i execute that but Non reservation is not working.......and reservation based data transfer frame is working first of all it has a bat file of Reservation based server .....i invok that and i did not connect my system to any network further i send file to some random destination still it gives me result i.e the transmit time ......i dont know how it works ......help me in that plzzzz

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Respeced Sir, i want to do some computer application program in mining industry in my m. tech project. if you have any idea please share with me. thank you.
Here are some tips on square and square roots that will help you in solving the quants section in GRE. The numbers ending with 2, 3, 7, 8 can never...
i am a communication engineer..but i have stopped participating my engineering ...i am working now in a very different field...i need help on how to be updated with the latest...
Guys i heard that there is a new technology which uses CO2 to produce precast concrete ..please if u know any company which apply this tech or anything about it...
CEans, If anyone has a list of projects in Networking, please share here. Let's build a collection of networking related projects.