Java: Could not find run time environment

i installed java and set parh.but when i m compiling with javac it is giving an error --could not find run time enviornment ,and java.dll.what should i do any one please help me.

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Check your java folder in C:/Program Files or wherever you have installed it. Are you able to see two folders named jdk and jre there?
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    first thing check whether you installed JRE or not.
    if you have already installed JRE and getting this error then there could be a version problem which the error shows.
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    if you are still getting problem then just check out this link. I am sure it will help.
    BlueDragon Self-Help: FAQ
  • sulochana anand
    sulochana anand
    thanks all i could run it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I've a question for automobile engineers. What exactly is 4x4 and 4x2 type described in vehicle specifications?
hello everyone...can anyone tell me in how many ways can we produce electricity.. eg: by potatoes and by citrus friuts and by garbage waste... i want to know is there...
Hello all, I am ojai, an electronics and electrical engineer from Meerut. I wanted to discuss about - How can i produce electricity in water? Is it possible? Please share...
i am a final year instrumentation and control engineering student i cant able to get any idea for my project so please help me friends to give a good idea...
The other day one of my friend told me an interesting(rather queer) fact that scientists believe that by 2030's the rice and wheat will be completely replaced by genetically grown...