Java code to create windows like menu

Hey palssssssss........๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰ !!

Can anyone of u tell me how to right a pgm to get result lyk our Windows startmenu - explore button does. ??

Replies

• Revss
    Revss
    Re: Explore..

Revss

Can anyone of u tell me how to right a pgm to get result lyk our Windows startmenu - explore button does. ??

Tell me in JAVA....!!๐Ÿ˜
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal

Hi Revss, avoid use of SMS text while posting on the forum. It will be of help to me and other members in clearly understand you problem if you edit you posts to reflect this change.

P.S.: Refer #-Link-Snipped-# for guidelines on posting on CE.

-Pradeep
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs

Revss

Hello Revss,

๐Ÿ˜•
    Do you want to create a JAVA program which should display a start menu while clicking the button in Applet or Swing?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im gonna completing mah Btech computerscience.... No jobsss ........๐Ÿ˜”....we r so lucky๐Ÿ˜ ....recession came !!๐Ÿ˜”.............. Not attended for any entrance examssss......lyk GATE / CAT / MAT.... planning to do MTech......any...
Hi all the crezy engineers I want to start new discuision about bike Anyone give information that hoe to interface nitro with bike???
hi i am six face .๐Ÿ˜Ž please give me a idea about mini project using DSP.
Guys. I have been looking on a lot of engineering books and i couldn't find what is the formula to calculate the stress and the bending moment onto the scaffolding....
We've already seen a fair bit of evidence suggesting that humans can quickly form bonds with robots, and it looks like ITP's Kacie Kinzer has now thrown some additional, adorable...