Java, C++ or VLSI

#-Link-Snipped-# Hey I am a 2012 passout batch from ECE branch .. Till now i have not done any certifications and even i did not get placed in campus so now i am looking for an opportunity so which field do you suggest me to choose and i do have plans for masters after 2 years of experience... may be i would like to choose VLSI for my masters so Now if i work in softer domain on C,C++and Java platform is it ok or otherwise I must look for VLSI based companies ...? As i know for a fresher like me there are very less opportunities in VLSI and even there are no short term courses in VLSI...

Replies

• Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    I dont choose VLSI for M.Tech even for my enemies...
    As you like working on C, C++, Java Platform, better to go on with M.Tech in Information Technology.
    That will sure help in your career, If you are interested in EC domain, Then better to choose DC, DCN (Digital Commn. and Networking), where you may choose networking field as it have its versatile nature in getting job. Even it have courses (certifications) to go on eg:CCNA, CCNP...

Plan Well... Anything else Repky back...
  • Appasab
    Appasab
    Vishwanath J
    I dont choose VLSI for M.Tech even for my enemies...
    As you like working on C, C++, Java Platform, better to go on with M.Tech in Information Technology.
    That will sure help in your career, If you are interested in EC domain, Then better to choose DC, DCN (Digital Commn. and Networking), where you may choose networking field as it have its versatile nature in getting job. Even it have courses (certifications) to go on eg:CCNA, CCNP...

Plan Well... Anything else Repky back...
    Which institute is recognised or good for doing these courses that too in bangalore....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am manual tester, and want to move in automation so learning & training of which one tool will be good for growth in software testing.
i am new to eng. recently joining to civil eng. in ycce
hi everyone............. this is nikhil vashistha from delhi india. an upcoming software engineer.
hello crazy engineers, i am currently in my third year of bachelors in electrical and electronics department. i ve been thinking very much about an idea of harnessing lightning energy....
hiiiiiii friends my name is gayathri 😁 😁 😁 i am a hardworking and a enthusiastic person😁