java appletviewer using to get image

hello sir,
i did a program well.no error for compiling section,but running time applet window started,did not get a image.please give me the clear solution.

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    saravanatamil
    hello sir,
    i did a program well.no error for compiling section,but running time applet window started,did not get a image.please give me the clear solution.
    Saravanatamil can you provide the code of your program. So that it is easy to debug it. As the information provided by you is not sufficent to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone working on twisted? Its a networking framework written in python.I need twisted tutorials(other than twisted documentation and o'reilly book).
Fix all corrupted files in XP: Just follow the steps below: Put the XP CD in your CD/DVD drive Go to start then run type "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) in...
hello, I am interested in pursuing a career in embedded systems(or digital signal processing).. right now, i am a third year B.Tech student , Electronics and telecommunication. I wanted to...
I want to add CE-Bedge to my Blog (wordpress) how can i do this i remember there is one thread started by ash can anyone post its link here please.......
I want project topics in c++ related to database.(e.g creating own database in c++)