Japanese TV Commercial Shows Sony Did 'Kinect' Before Microsoft!

The console wars are never ending. While Microsoft might be boasting their 'Kinect' thing, it looks like Sony did it much before the MS. Following Japanese TV Commercial says something -

[video=youtube;NIZdxld44Jc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIZdxld44Jc[/video]

Kinect is a new offering by Microsoft that allows motion control without the use of any physical controller! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans 😀 I’m a new member over here and I like this Engineers gathering 😉 Ok I’m posting this to gain your suggestions based on your experience I’m an...
Meaning: an event or a situation that is a complete failure Use: The collapse of the company was described as the greatest financial debacle in the U.S. history. Syn: collapse,...
Meaning: lively and entertaining Use: The effervescent teenager laughed heartily and everyone around in the restaurant smiled amusedly. Syn: animated, buoyant, ebullient, vivacious
Meaning: to make light remarks on a grave situation Use: It would be difficult to expect him to be responsible and sensible when he makes such facetious remarks at all...
Hi All, As the colleges resume, the techfests will be back soon. I request all of you to post the dates of techfest in your college. As you are aware...