JailbreakMe 3.0 now live for iOS 4.3.3 devices

This changes everything, again. The famous and free jailbreak service that gives you control over your iOS device is back in business.

JailbreakMe 3.0 is now live and supports iOS 4.3.3 devices, including the iPad 2. Before you proceed to do this make sure you back up your device in case something goes horribly wrong.

The complete list of supported devices are below but you’ll need to hit up Safari, go to the JailbreakMe website where it’ll look like your were in the AppStore… click the “Free” button, then “Install” and 2 minutes later you’re done.

- iPad1: 4.3 through 4.3.3
- iPad2: 4.3.3
- iPhone 3GS:[FONT=inherit !important][/FONT] 4.3 through 4.3.3
- iPhone 4: 4.3 through 4.3.3
- iPhone 4-CDMA (Verizon): 4.2.6 through 4.2.8
- iPod touch 3G: 4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3
- iPod touch 4G: 4.3 through 4.3.3

More @ JailbreakMe 3.0

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concrete beam 8meters long and spaced 4m center-to-center are used to support a concrete slab 115 mm thick. The beams have effective depth of 650 mm measured from the slab...
hi plz suggest me branch between IT and C.S which is good
Former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam had a vision of a Developed India, and i believe all of us also have the same idea too. Well, I don't see a reason...
Hey CEans, I know that most of you people love Chocolate and Chocolate Related Food Items. Well I'm a hardcore Chocoholic😎. Infact, those who are addicted to chocolate have a...
You can watch the premiere live right now on Youtube: YouTube - ‪HarryPotter's Channel‬‏