Jaguar XF With New Ingenium Engine Launched In India: Prices Start At 49.5 Lakhs

Tata Motors’ owned international car brand Jaguar Land Rover has launched their new premium sedan, the Jaguar XF in the Indian market. The Jaguar XF has been built on the company’s Lightweight Aluminium Architecture which results in 50:50 weight distribution and making it the lightest in class. This means improved fuel efficiency and reduced carbon dioxide emissions. Since Jaguars are well known for their impeccable ride quality, the XF borrows the double wishbone suspension structure, similar to the F-Type to improve handling and ride quality. Driving the Jaguar XF is effortless with the car’s Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS).

Jaguar XF  (4)
Jaguar XF  (1) Jaguar XF  (2) Jaguar XF  (3)

No matter which road you are on the Jaguar XF’s JaguarDrive Control allows you to select Standard, Eco, Dynamic or Rain/Ice/Snow Mode to cater to your driving choice. When it comes to the engine the car has the new Ingenium 2.0 litre 4-cylinder Turbocharged diesel engine that delivers maximum power of 132Kw, torque figure of 400 with the help of 8 speed transmission. This engine that is standard to all the three models of the car makes the car go from 0 to 100 in 8.1 seconds and with your foot pressed hard on the loud pedal you can reach speeds of up to 229 kmph.

Bookings of the Jaguar XF have already begun at any of the 23 authorised dealerships in India and the car will be delivered to customers by the end of this month. The Jaguar XF will be available in three models the Pure, Prestige and Portfolio. The XF Pure which has a 2.0 litre 4-cylinder 132 kw diesel engine will is the cheapest at Rs 49.5 lakh. Next in line we have the Jaguar XF Prestige which will be available in two variants. The first one with the same engine as above costing you Rs 55.9 lakh and the second variant with a 2.0 litre GTDi 177 kW engine costing you 55.65 lakh. Finally we have the Portfolio in the same diesel variant for Rs 61.85 lakh and petrol variant for Rs 61.85 lakh.

Source: Jaguar XF| Premium Sedan| Jaguar

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Panasonic, on Thursday, introduced a new smartphone – P77 at a press conference. The phone is just another variant which comes under the P series model of Panasonic. With the...
Before we create a sound idea on today’s topic - acoustic hologram, it is needless to say that a 3D idea is associated with more or less everything we can...
I inherited a video platform where they used the same multicast IP for transport streams and changed the udp port. You can get away with this if you're layer 2,...
I keep thinking how I might want to get an old DC-3 and rehab it. Most of my aviation experience is on F/A-18 Hornets, but I bet it'd be a...
Coming from a small town called 'Khopoli' in Maharashtra, Ebrahim Popat is the true owner of the tag 'master of his dreams'. After completing his Bachelors in Engineering from Singhad...