j2ee summer training at Indian Institute of Technology.

hello CEans,
my wishes.
i was searching on the net regarding a summer training/course of j2ee. i got a link about an association STEP, IIT Roorkee, which used to conduct a summer training programmes in various fields.

internet has information regarding its last conduct of this activity in 2007. so please if anyone has some information about such programs related to j2ee being held at any of the IIT's.
also please share your views that as an alternative should i do this course from coaching centres like NIIT, DUCAT, CETPA etc. if yes, which one will be better. please reply as soon as possible.

please see:--

thank you.:smile:

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    same ques ...
  • crazyingineer
    crazyingineer
    Hiii Crazy Engineers, I am also crazy for technology like you guys and hope that this forum will fruitful for me in coming days....

@tanmeya & n090985....

What force to me to join this forum coz i was eager to reply your query put in here ......[h=2]j2ee summer training at Indian Institute of Technology.[/h]
    I was lucky that I did my training at STEP-IIT Roorkee on embedded technology and I m thankful to STEP & CETPA to provide with this good opportunity.....

Yes in 2007 last training program was conducted at STEP by CETPA....and then after CETPA had started conducting these programs independently ....and every year thousand of students from all over country joins them for training.

NIIT is worthless for engineering students as they more concentrate on BA. B.Com students to make them edge engineers!!

In DUCAT & CETPA.......CETPA is far far better than DUCAT......I had experienced .......

Rest your decision ......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like CEPTA Infotech loves to spam our forum. We've banned several CEPTA spammers ๐Ÿ˜ , but they don't seem to give up!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans, my wishes. i got some information of an institute SQL STAR INTERNATIONAL SQL Star - Leading IT solutions & Business Software Developer while going through the knowledge services...
An earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale shook parts of Andaman and Nicobar Islands on Tuesday night leaving two persons injured but there was no report of any death...
* Scientists collide particles at highest energy ever * Success hailed as huge step in understanding universe * Mysterious dark matter, new dimensions may be found By Robert Evans GENEVA,...
hi guys............. out there i need your help.i am interested in building a micromouse.........i have made a small report on it..........but i am unable to find ..........like which is the...
I read somewhere that mobile towers consume 3-5 kw power depending upon the number of operators using them. Also, these towers consume over 530 million gallons of diesel every year...