J2EE Source code of Real Estate Management ( CE Exclussive)

This is purely implemented in servlet. SO you can learn about the servlet. Access database can be imported into oracle and create the suitably odbc by looking at the servelet java code. Great for BCA/MCA final Year Project.#-Link-Snipped-# It is tested in Jdk 1.4/ Serveletrunner 5. It is backword compatible to jdk 1.6 and tomcat 4.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

let us try to explore ourselves........................ here tell the most extraordinary thing you do in your life............................... for example..............you create something different.............. but keep in mind that there is no...
hi this is ashok. i m a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering. i live in gujarat, india. i joined CE on facebook, i liked the posts of CE, to...
hello friends................... please suggest some precautionary steps to fight against the dengue virus i shall be very thankful to you
please send some links ...........to overcome the mechanical engineering...............especially on the topic of thermodynamics.........statics.......material science and engineering.........multivariable calculus
hi friends i got placed in TCS thanks to CE AND OUR FRIENDS AND MY COL MANAGEMENT HERE IS MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE Hi friends, This is Phanidhar My TR went...