iTunes 12.2 Update Features Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio

If you are an iTunes user on OSX or Windows, it's time to upgrade to iTunes 12.2. Apple has began rolling out the latest update that features Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio service; which Apple had announced few weeks ago. Apple Music is currently offering a 3 month trial of the service for all the users and all you need to do is pick up a subscription plan of your choice - Individual or Family and you're all set. You will be charged only after the three month trial ends and you can always cancel auto-renewal of your subscription.

As you'd expect, Apple calls their music service 'revolutionary' - the one that lets you connect with your favorite artists. The official update note lists the following top features included in the iTunes 12.2. Take a look -

'For You' - will make personalised recommendations depending upon your taste of music. The more the number of songs you listen to, the better the service gets at personalising its recommendation. 'New' will do the job of fetching the latest music selected by editors. The feature also offers mixes created for special activities like running or workouts at gym.

iTunes-12-2-Apple-Music-Beats-1

'Connect' is the feature that lets you connect with your favorite music artist. The Indian version currently lists Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy (SEL) who're working on a brand new song for upcoming Rock On 2 movie. 'Beats 1' - a 24x7 radio that is aired from cities around the world. It features interviews, radio talk shows and the top picks from the world of music. 'Apple Music Radio' - will let you have complete control on what plays, pick your favorite station and access to recently played tracks.

'My Music' is place for all your existing music tracks which includes the purchases you made from the iTunes store, the ones you ripped from your CDs and DVDs along with songs from Apple Music. 'iTunes Store' - the music store that lets you make purchases for individual tracks or albums.

Also check out the information about Apple Music Subscription / Membership Prices In India for Indian subscribers.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Android: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    a real nice deal!!!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been interested in making a type of armband, for years now. What I want: Compatibility: Android Bluetooth- To tell you who messaged me, or is currently calling, and...
Most weekends call for an outing with family or friends to outskirts of the city and most prefer to drive the car themselves instead of a third-party driver. Nimish Agrawal...
i am 2015 passout from I.T and currently i am working as a testing engineer in my company , and i am the first testing engineer in my company so...
Er. Matti Makkonen, the inventor of short messaging service (SMS) is no more. Makkonen was 63 and fighting an illness and took his last breath on June 26th. Known to...
Hi! I am Aieh. I am a Mechanical Engineering student from the Philippines. and hopefully, I can graduate on March next year. 😀 Well, I happened to be here because...