it's time to introduction myself

Hello everyone this is ashish kumar from dehradun. I completed my b.tech petroleum branch in upes dehradun but I didn't get a job during placement i worked hard and get a job in Ongc gujrat. Till I am working in same company but I want to quit the job and start my own bussiness.
The main moto to join in crazyengineers is how to startups a own bussiness. There are so many ideas for learning in crazyengineers.
And going with CrazyEngineers community can help me for connecting a lots of crazy and good people.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's great #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers family. Feel free to start new discussions and take part in ongoing topics as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You may be well aware of the Hollywood movies like Gravity in which they show space stations or satellites falling to the ground while burning through the atmosphere. Guess what?...
Samsung has always been at the top notch in the global mobile industry for its groundbreaking technology. Continuing with its legacy in this area, it has recently come up with...
Want to get relaxed after a heated argument with your boss? You may want to change your home lighting arrangements and replace white light sources with blue ones. The recent...
The world's most actively developed mobile phone operating system Android is going to be updated again soon. The current stable version is Android 8.0(Oreo) and version 8.1 is under development...
China, with its humongous ambition to explore the space segment, is expediting all the viable ways to make it much deeper. While its recent fallout of space station Tiangong 1...