It's Real! L'Oreal Wants to 3-D Print Skin to Test Its Products

The next TV ad on Fair & Lovely may show an A5 sheet of 3d printed skin that transforms to a fairer sheet on application of the product.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from EPFL's (Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne) Integrated Systems Laboratory have joined forces with the organization’s Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit group in order to design a novel biosensor chip....
Hello , This is my first post, now I am working performance testing engineer past 3 years and now I am desired to resign my job and take a few...
Sony has come up with another flagship called Z3+, that was first launched as Sony Z4 in its native place Japan. Considering its specifications, the phone is an upgraded version...
The well-known semiconductors and electronics distributor, WPG has partnered with Intel and Microsoft in order to launch the new palm-sized PC called ‘NuPC’ in India. This ultra-compact PC will be...
Hi Kaustubh, Currently I am working as a software developer in an MNC, and I have 3.7 years of experience. but 1 year down the line I do not want...