It's not a Bike... it's not a Car... it is a Cike !

Just stumbled upon this concept car - it's not a bike and it's not a car - it's both and it's called Cike. I think it has great looks and it looks very comfortable. Let me know what you think?

[​IMG]

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG]
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG]
  • DEP
    DEP
    hey friendster7,

hi 😁 !! this is my First scrap to you.

this car+bike= cike is really cool. I would like to more about it. So if you could tell something interesting or give me a link to get to know some more about this "cike", i would be really grateful to you.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hi dep ..sure i will help u take a look at this
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    OK, you knew how to get me involved and drooling!! Even though not a true motorcycle, laugh. There is an electric concept one here in the US as well as several internal combustion ones like this. I've spent some time following the development of this style of concept and am very interested, although the "purist" motorcyclist in me thinks it looses the "essence" of riding a motorcycle. I think this design is a more viable option in the immediate future than the route explored by BMW with the c1 a few years back. I think a tilt three wheeler with the body styling of the old three wheeled Morgan cars would be great, though they were the opposite (two in front, one in back and did not lean into turns).
  • khooper
    khooper
    A motor-cike. The engine is built in or around the hub of the cike-wheel, and as low as possible above the surface.
    Because of the way the trailer is connected, the pictured version actually is a stable three-wheeler on which an easy seat also is possible. But after disconnecting the trailer, the motor-cike also can be used solo.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all, i will be completing my 6th sem in may 2k8 and soon after that would have to get started with my summer training but tilll date i haven't...
HEYYY friends can anyone please tel me how exactly r USB's detected in PCs.. also r there any drivers that r needed? if so where can i get the code...
Hello all, This is Pallavi. I want to know what is round robin technique? It is a scheduling algorithm. 👍
Hey All!! I just was interested to know about the difference between a USA and UK masters degree(in any field) with regards to Job prospects and future career?Please help me...
CEans, I bet you'd like this article by ConoscenZa team. The article talks about avoiding common mistakes while writing emails. I guess many of them apply to posting on CE...