It's my place too

I am very happy to join here. I hope its will helps me to create +ve thoughts

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family! 😀
    Lots of positivity around here. Don't hesitate to start new discussions and do take active part in ongoing discussions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : AUTOMATIC LINE SWITCHING USING GSM IN AGRICULTURE ABSTRACT In this project we are going to control a agricultural motor with the help of PIC16f877A microcontroller...
Project Abstract / Summary : In the agriculture field, the current agricultural practices need to intensify the rate of food crop production for the rate of population growth with available...
Project Abstract / Summary : Shadow features are taken into consideration during image segmentation, and then, according to the statistical features of the images, suspected shadows are extracted. Furthermore, some...
Start-up-er (stärt- əp- ər) means an individual passionate about working with small, driven groups of entrepreneurs, who loves the idea of wearing multiple hats and working long hours to complete...
Project Abstract / Summary : Gestureometer is a Gesture and Motion sensing input device. It enables users to control and interact with their console/computer through a natural user interface using...