It's CK's Birthday!!

Wishing our dear CEan #-Link-Snipped-# a very happy birthday!
October 2!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa. Had no idea. Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!
    ๐ŸŽ‰

Chai party?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    Happy Birthday!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy birthday. I am celebrating your bday already ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday !!!!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Happy birthday bro
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    B'lated Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy Birthday, #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    Whoa!!!! Thank you so much guys!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from the RMIT University have created a nano-structure by using a technology that emulates the human brain. The novel structure is developed by using a thin film, which is...
I am getting a feeling not many of the aforementioned discipline engineers are active here. Is it because of some exam season or has it always been a minority? ๐Ÿ˜”
monti singh submitted a new project: Shock Absorber Test Rig for every Workshop - this is special design of shock absorber to find out effectiveness. this test rig has two...
The society has witnessed over the centuries that engineering solutions to real world problems are often the best for building a better world. There are problems with every sector of...
Calling out all the CEans to list the Xposed modules they're using in Stock or CM11. Also, I would love to know whether the respective module conflicts with CM11 or...