It's a bike> It's a car. It's a BikeCar!

This is a urban personal transportation concept that marries the convenience of a car with the plusses of a motorcycle. It is stabilised using a gyro and amazingly agile. Looks good too.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome car... er... bike sir... Superb design... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I want one ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • saptm
    saptm
    it's really awesome.Liked it a lot. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Tulay
    Tulay
    I want it ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hey Bioramani great sharing and I was also confuse to see this combo and I think it should be called "Bi-car" but one question I had that how a person will balance it as it has door then how he will put his leg to control the bike as in video they demonstrate that it will not fall a side I am not sure about this.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    vikaskumar11233
    Hey Bioramani great sharing and I was also confuse to see this combo and I think it should be called "Bi-car" but one question I had that how a person will balance it as it has door then how he will put his leg to control the bike as in video they demonstrate that it will not fall a side I am not sure about this.
    When the link opens, you can see a clickable ( Transcript ) to the right of the video frame. If you click on this the transcript of the video pops up giving more details. An excerpt is given below:
    Quote:
    "The C-1 is basically like a rolling helmet. So you have a motorcycle that is fully enclosed and the gyros put out 1300 rpm's of torque. It takes a baby elephant to tip it over. It really is un-tippable and you have all the best parts of a car integrated with a motorcycle."
    Endquote
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi bioramani
    I got your point but I don't think such concept will be actually ok for people or will be safer in road because when car get turn it get lean towards one direction.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi bioramani
    I got your point but I don't think such concept will be actually ok for people or will be safer in road because when car get turn it get lean towards one direction.
    Not really. If you study gyroscopes and precession you will know that the axis of rotation angles down to take care of the turning momentum just like the racing cyclists lean towards the centre of turn.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    bioramani
    Not really. If you study gyroscopes and precession you will know that the axis of rotation angles down to take care of the turning momentum just like the racing cyclists lean towards the centre of turn.
    Bioramani thanks for telling it in detail but I was just telling my point in consideration what general people think they will not be getting such technical thing.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Interesting they named it the C-1, which was also the model of a BMW scooter that was enclosed.
    Bmw C1

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have installed linux few weeks ago and then got some problems in win xp so need to install a fresh xp .meanwhile i tied to remove linux also so...
I stumbled upon following interview of Mr. Ashank Desai, founder of MASTEK; one of the leading software companies in India. Those who are aspiring to be an entrepreneur must read...
I am working on replacing a carburetter from a bike engine with an electronic petrol injector (similar to that used in car engines nowadays). I have planned the whole system...
I am getting Problem in saving my event data using google Calendar API in language such as hindi other than english. It saves data successfully but shows some strange codes...
A screenshot of the GDrive (Google's Cloud Storage Service) made an appearance after a Geekwire reader leaked it. A lot of people are saying it is a poorly edited version...