italian engineering

Vieni a trovarci su #-Link-Snipped-#<> il sito del podcast <> la trasmissione gratuita orientata ai temi di ingegneria civile, meccanica, elettrica, nucleare, architettura, informatica e quant'altro possa
interessare i tecnici ed i curiosi, con un "taglio" veloce - "modello" news radiogiornale.
Akta e Newton vi accompagneranno nei meandri della fisica, passando attraverso le news di informatica per arrivare fino all'architettura moderna.
😁

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hello CEans this is the information that ingitalia is mentioned

Visit us on the website of the *********************** free transmission-oriented themes of civil engineering, mechanical, electrical, nuclear, architecture, computers and anything else that could
    interest to Technicians and curious, with a cut fast - "model" news World news.
    Akta and Newton will accompany you through the maze of physical, through the computer for news of up to modern architecture.

but ingitalia here English is the common language for most of CEans and hence please do post your posts in english.
  • ingitalia
    ingitalia
    ok sorry:
    Visit us on the website of the Italian engineering podcast free transmission-oriented themes of civil engineering, mechanical, electrical, nuclear, architecture, computers and anything else that could
    interest to engineers and curious, with a cut fast - "model" news World news.
    Akta and Newton will accompany you through the maze of physical, through the computer for news of up to modern architecture.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ingitalia: The language of the forum is English. Please refrain from posting in any other language than English for the benefit of larger audience.

PS: Please do not add advertisement links in posts.
  • ingitalia
    ingitalia
    ok ok, sorry, sorry.
    😐
  • ingitalia
    ingitalia
    now new site style web 2,0!
    You are WELCOME!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We , TECHIES , people from modern era ,suppose us to be very logical and rational towards the things. Yet we have faiths and trusts whose reasons we cannot explain.Sometimes...
one suggestion for ur site: Concentrate Stuff Maybe like groups on the home page ~tree system ~then the forum
Usually these applications updates your status or brings your recent wall posts on social networking websites by sending and receiving Short Messaging Service (SMS dude !!!). The following are two...
Hello Everyone, I am working on an intelligent traffic light control system as my final year project. More like a traffic system that can take decisions on its own. It...
Japanese ZOOM - a leading company that manufactures music production related gadgets like professional audio recorders, Guitar Multi-Effects Processors etc. has released ZOOM R8 - a multi-track recorder. The R8...