ITAGRO

Project Abstract / Summary : My project is about join agriculture industry to IT sector. firstly we work in online grain merchant structure, we choose to make ITAGRO because of India 60 to 70% people belong to agriculture industry, but they are not interest to work continue this field. because it is non profit business but commodity market say all grain price is too high ,so we choose the develop the agriculture industry make it profit business to help of a IT sector.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : firstly we choose this project because it is profit value is too high,and second we develop the agriculture business make it profitable business.
third our project develop the ruler India. and make new generation of farmer and join it to information technology and change their lifestyle.

Project Highlights : because our project develop the country and farmer, and change the INFLATION rate of India and change ruler area faces and contribute the India gross domestic product(GDP) rate. and develop organic farming, increase the ruler area education capacity, so our project contribute to development of the India future.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: CHAMELI DEVI GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS,indore
City: indore
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Second Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends pls help for me to do best mini project pls give some ideas related to mechanical department and it may helpful for society.so pls guide me through your...
Hi all, This is jeevan,actually i am keen to do a study project on a vehicle which have both si engine for rear wheel drive and an electrical motor engine...
Leica, the German adventure optics maker well-known for their expensive, yet delicate cameras and lenses, has collaborated with Audi to design a new waterproof camera that is bound to get...
At the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, United States of America, astronomers Michael E. Brown and Konstantin Batygin have produced substantive theoretical evidence that points to the existence of...
David Gruber, a marine biologist of Baruch College, who first discovered the biofluorescent sea turtle in Solomon Islands, has now resurfaced in connection with robotics. Together with Harvard roboticist Robert...