IT job is 2nd coolest job in the world for 2010

As per latest survey by Careercast.com it is said that software IT jobs are 2nd best job in the world for 2010.This is because it has best hiring outlook noted than any available job in 2010.
The survey sings five key measurement criteria - stress, working environment, physical demands, income and hiring outlook. Also the report compared careers in multiple industries,skill set levels,salary ranges and then sorted them into list of jobs that can be called best or worst.

Out in all software IT job got second place in countdown.

CareerCast.com is a job search site that analyzed 200 jobs in North America.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The founder of USA Science & Engineering Festival 2010, Mr. Larry Bock wrote to me following email and has appealed that all of us help in spreading the word...
hi, I'm pursuing BE in bangalore , I need some innovative ideas on computer science projects please help me
Any protective relay related project for final year electrical branch?
Is it possible to generate N2O (nitrous oxide) from exhaust gas of an IC engine???? ..and again circulate that into engine cylinder for power boosting??
Guys..im a 3rd mech student...i want a project on Refrigeration system..Suggest me some topics plzz..😔